Come and start working in the Netherlands now at NL Jobs. Along with more than 2,000 other temporary workers. We offer year-round work, weekly payment and personal support. We also provide housing and transport if necessary.
Full-time (temporary employment contract)
Middenmeer (45 minutes from Amsterdam)
You work in a big greenhouse full of tomato plants. Every day you are busy harvesting these tomatoes. There are several types of work in the greenhouse. Lowering, turning, pruning and leaf cutting are the names of these types of work. All this work is needed to produce tasty and beautiful tomatoes. You're going to do the job you're best at. Of course, there are breaks in which you can rest.
Every working day you go to work by car or bicycle. If you live very close, you can even walk there
- You are fit to do physical work
- You want to work abroad for a longer period (at least 12 weeks)
- You speak Dutch, English, Polish, Romanian, Latvian, Hungarian or Russian
Other languages must be discussed in advance with the greenhouse manager
- Having a driver’s license is an advantage
You can earn an extra €2.00 net per day by driving a car of NL jobs
- You don't have to speak Dutch
- You don't have to speak English
- Having housing in the Netherlands is not necessary
- You do not need your own transport
- No specific education is required for this position
- No need for any experience as production worker
Payment € 10.24 per hour (gross)
Working hours 30 to 45 hours per week
Working days Monday to Friday*
Accommodation € 97.00 per week
Health insurance € 25.50 per week
Travel (Commuting) Free
*In high season also sometimes at Saturdays
The Netherlands - Place to be
What to expect...
The Netherlands is a small country located in the Western part of Europe. It is home to over 17 million people, from countless nationalities. The Netherlands is known for it's tall residents, typical traditions and good working/living conditions. Amsterdam (capital), Rotterdam, The Hague and even smaller cities like Leiden and Volendam are worth visiting. All of these cities are located within one hour travel distance from us! Yearly 20 million tourists visit this little country next to the Northsea. NL Jobs gives you the opportunity to both work and experience all the highlights the Netherlands has to offer. Let's cooperate!